Sunday 26 November 2017

100WC - Week 12

I stirred my scrumptious stew as I added more delicious ingredients, I reached my boney white hand across my black cauldron and grabbed a rotten sandwich that was dripping with puss and hurried to slosh it all up into my stew. The next thing I added was a car battery to give the unfortunate drinker an energetic punch and leave them writhing on the floor hopelessly stuck in a quivering state never to see the outside world again. Left to die. Now I just need a victim to test my amazing concoction, time to get rid of that annoying brother, THOMAS!

Bronwyn
Bombay School

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...