Wednesday 15 November 2017

100WC Week 10

I held the gold in my hands, frantically looking for a hiding spot to conceal it from my greedy teachers.  I can’t believe it!  I’ve found the treasure that students and teachers had been looking for, for decades!


I continued searching the halls, they were deserted, everyone was stuck in lessons.  I had snuck out, determined to find a place to stash it before sneaking it home at the end of school.  I turned the corner and was faced with the basement keys, hanging in the lock, unguarded.  I pondered for a second, then hearing footsteps nearing, lunged for them.

-Danica

No comments:

Post a Comment

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...