Sunday 26 November 2017

100wc Week 12


“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried out of my bedroom to the kitchen.  I notice on my crisp white benchtop a lone sandwich, that poor poor sandwhich I feel I need it to have purpose so I well…  I ate it.  I now feel energetic, I feel learning hungry, wanting to absorb every bit of information my teacher speaks.  I arrive at the garage more awake than usual I hop into my parent's battery powered tesla.  I realise it was just a dream

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Flynn. I really liked the way that you started your story with short, simple sentences which grab the reader's attention. i also thought it was interesting that you have written in the present tense; this makes it seem closer in time for the reader and I can imagine myself rushing on a Monday morning. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...