Wednesday 15 November 2017

100wc week 10

“But where are we going to hide it all!” she shrieks.
The fridgid body of Olivia Glump lies DEAD on the rough cement floor.

“We’ve still got time”. I spit at her shocked,grave face. I’d always had an envy on Olivia,A+ in everything,1st place in sports,What's not to hate? Lifeless her long golden blonde hair stretches out across the damp floor,body purple from the months of life in a freezer. Creaking,a door handle twists open,a figure steps into view, “Oh no!” I murmur....

1 comment:

  1. Nice job replying to this week's 100wc prompt Jane! What a frightening story you told. As I read it I wondered, did the character kill perfect little Olivia or did she die of natural causes. And who is at the door??? Well done leaving me hanging!

    Merri (team100) St. Charles, IL USA

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...