Wednesday 15 November 2017

100WC Week 10


“Okay Lauryn your paper is due now” I FORGOT ABOUT THAT! my mind runs at a million miles per second I pick up Mr  O’s laptop that is on the whiteboard table next to him and hit him across the head with it. He plummets to the ground, His eyes completely glued shut, I look at him for a few seconds, my heart began to race... Did I just kill Mr O??? I listen for  breathing ...Nothing I look for breathing… Nothing  I feel for breathing ... NOTHING, he’s gone.. But the real question is where do it hide it all?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lauryn,
    I enjoyed reading your story. Well done.
    You built up the suspense well - I was sitting on the edge of my seat wondering is he or isn't he?
    Poor Mr O! What did he do to deserve this?
    Great work this week.
    Mrs Boyce (Team 100WC)
    Cork.
    Ireland

    https://mrsboycesclass.100wc.net/

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...