Wednesday 15 November 2017

100 Word challenge Week 10

"But where should we hide them all"
I whispered worriedly to Ava.
"That's a good question indeed"
I began to think of all the possible places two 12 year old girls could hide 5 mystical creatures that no one has ever seen or heard of before. How about the park. No it's to public, maybe the dump yard. "That's it Ava"
I shrieked.
"That's what?"
"That's where we should hide them all, the dump yard. No one really goes there so it's the perfect place to hide 5 mystical monsters."
"Good thinking Sasha, we should hurry though I think someones coming."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Team 100 can't get into post 40165.
    Can you add 'name' to the drop down menu as many Team 100 members do not have accounts in the options.
    Thank you
    Mrs Skinner

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...