Wednesday 15 November 2017

100 WC WK 10

It looked small and pitiful standing there in the alley. It’s skin clinging to it’s ribs, big eyes staring upwards. We had no need to question what we were about to do. Take it home, give it food. But now, the question we’d both been thinking appeared.
“But where are we going to hide it?”
That’s the problem, my family has a strict no pets rule.
Feeling the purr reverberating through her body, tabby fur against my ankle, I knew we couldn’t give her away.

“We’ll hide her in my room at the moment, and after that…. Who knows.”

-Caitlin

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin, what a great story...and such a dilemma! Great use of speech marks and punctuation as well. I don't think anyone could resisit from your description

    ReplyDelete

100wc Week 12

“BEEP, BEEP, BEEP”.  Ugh I groan in misery.  It’s monday morning.  A school day.  Leaping out of bed, quickly getting dressed, I hurried o...